Get a Medifast Coupon Code 50% Off for 2014 and Save BIG in December! Looking for just the right Diet Plan to help you achieve your weight loss goals you’ve always been striving for? Well, look no further because of all the many diet products on the market right now only one stands above the rest – Medifast. Please be sure to read our Medifast Review below, to help you decide if Medifast is the right choice for you. Interested in saving money on your purchase? Then make sure you take advantage of our Medifast Coupons. Also, listed below, we have provided additional pages related to the Medifast Diet that you may find very useful to your weight loss journey.
Medifast Coupon Codes
Unfortunately the 50% offer is not available in December, But you can get up to $135 in savings!!!
|EXCLUSIVE OFFER: ENTER HERE TO Save Over $100 on the Medifast Advantage Program|
|EXCLUSIVE OFFER: ENTER HERE TO Save 30% on the Medifast Advantage Program|
28 Free Meals on orders of $250+Medifast - Get 28 Free Meals on orders of $250+ (A $67 Value)$67DEC31MDEC31Mexpires 12/31/2014
Get 14 Free Meals on orders of $150+Medifast - Get 14 Free Meals on orders of $150+ (A $33 Value)$33NICESAVE14NICESAVE14expires 10/31/2014
Free Shipping on $150 purchaseMedifast - Free Shipping with $150 initial order and signup for the Medifast Advantage program!ShipSHIPDEC14SHIPDEC14expires 12/31/2014
Get 56 Free Meals - $135 Value!!!Join Medifast Advantage for automatic meal delivery and get Free Standard Shipping (on all orders over $150) 56 Free Medifast Meals (a $135 Value)$135Ongoing!
20% Off Certain ProductsGet 20% Off Medifast Blenders, Essential1: Digestive Health, Essential1: Heart Health20%Ongoing!
28 Free Meals on orders of $250+
Get 14 Free Meals on orders of $150+
Free Shipping on $150 purchase
Get 56 Free Meals - $135 Value!!!
20% Off Certain Products
How to Redeem Your Coupon Code for 2014:
Step 1: Select a Code from Above
Step 2. A new window will open taking you directly to Medifast1.com to select your products, at Checkout, place the code from Step 1 into the Code: box under “Promotions and Discounts”
Popular Items in the Medifast Diet Community:
1. Looking to spice up your diet?, be sure to check out the latest Medifast Recipes.
2. A popular part of the diet are the yummy and flavorful Medifast 55 Shakes.
3. Still not sure if this is the right choice for you, then check out Medifast Pros/Cons.
4. The Lean and Green part of the meal is self-prepared, read our Lean and Green Recipes to help you decide what to make.
5. Medifast has put the fun back in dieting by adding a line of Medifast Crunch Bars to their menu.
6. Dieting wouldn’t be fun without a dessert, so we have listed many Medifast Pudding Recipes for you.
Why Medifast so Successful and Why is it so Popular?
Because, unlike other diet fads, you do not starve yourself to death and you do not go the day feeling hungry. Medifast incorporates very basic principles of weight loss, fat burning, and increased metabolism. They accomplish this through well portioned calorie and carbohydrate meals which are low in fat. Each Medifast Meal is designed to follow simple nutritional basics that is comprised of a complete balance of protein, carbs, and fiber. Medifast Meals are packed with at least 24 vitamins and minerals for optimal nutrition. In just a few days being on the Medifast 5 & 1 Plan, your body slips into a mild fat-burning state, making weight loss quick and at the same time preserves muscle tissue.
Our Medifast Review:
Medifast has what it calls their 5 & 1 Plan. It is the most common plan for weight control used by Medifast Clients. The meals consist of low-fat and low glycemic index portions. In fact, a lot of their meals are gluten-free certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization. Medifast has perfected their plans through years of continuous trial and error. They have successfully developed meal plans the help to lose weight while still maintaining a healthy lifestyle. They even have specialized plans for vegetarians, people with diabetes, teens, seniors, nursing mothers, people with goat and those undergoing bariatric surgery. When you order your meals, they get shipped directly to your door. There are over 70 different foods and flavors to choose from. The cost of the widely used Medifast 5 & 1 plan is only about $11 per day. This is extremely economical. In addition, many websites offer coupons or discounts which helps you save money on your purchase! Before you know it, you will be losing weight so quick that you’ll actually spend less to lose the same amount of weight compared to the competition.
Each day you will eat six times, once every two to three hours. You will choose 5 Medifast Meals and 1 self-prepared Lean & Green Meal. The five meals will consist of lean protein and the 1 will be a non-starchy vegetable. The plan is simple, you don’t need to count calories or maintain any type of point system. You can also chart your progress with logs provided on MyMedifast.com.
Pros vs. Cons of the Medifast Diet:
1. The program is stress free: It does not involve an individual focusing on the menu, recipes, or having to worry about cooking strict low calorie foods. Medifast prepares and delivers the well-balanced food directly to you.
2. Starting the diet plan is easy: With this program there is no need for the body to adapt to the diet change or eating every three hours. The products are designed in such a way as to ensure that nutrients are provided in a regular fashion and cause minimal changes in your diet.
3. The Medifast diet plan is for everyone: Even the elderly and diabetics can work together with their doctors to ensure a smooth weight loss process.
4. The diet plan has been proven medically safe: It provides a capability to lose 2-5 pounds on weekly basis.
5. Medifast1.com: Provides great online tools and is a great guide for starters.
6. The plan provides for Promos and Medifast Coupons to help save you money on your purchase.
1. After successfully losing weight: It will be hard to transition back to your regular daily food.
2. Side Effects: Low calorie consumption for a long time can cause diarrhea, constipation, nausea and fatigue. Severe complications can arise such as gallstones. These side effects make it harder for individuals to follow their diet plans strictly.
3. High protein intake is harmful: Especially to the kidneys as this diet uses protein as a replacement for calories. This results in a high production of uric acid which makes the kidney work harder to remove the uric acid.
4. Hair loss is another side effect of the Medifast diet plan; caused by the low nutrient intake.